Welcome to you Best HostMyHolidays Tour & Travel Company. We are providing best Tour & Travel related services with affordable packages. Host My Holidays is a Company, which understands all your necessities as a traveler and offers you a complete India tour packages taking into all your requirements. We are sharing some tips for your good and safe tour in India.
1. You can hire best travel agency so that your tour going fantastic.
2. Stay healthy. India is hot county, try to keep cool, drink a lot of water and don't get dried out.
3. Don’t wear to much gold and don’t show your money in public.
4. When you are purchasing any things you can always bargain with the costs. Negotiate everything, prices, passages, fares, etc.
5. India is a big country, is not a day trip and you need months for a travelling. Relax and slow down. So you should prepare your trip accordingly.
6. Avoiding fast food junk foods and if you want test your korma and other eat items, go ahead. Don’t eat too much because some time it’s not good for health.
7. Always make sure hotel reservations in advance. Lodgings will take photocopies of your international ID and visa.
8. Do not try to eat anything any one gives you while voyaging, it may not be safe for you.
9. India is really beautiful country and there people are very friendly people but crooks take advantage of this. Essentially, don’t acknowledge nourishment or beverages from outsiders, they could be spiked. Exercise a high degree of concern.
10. Always keep bags locked at all circumstances. It is not necessarily the case that everybody is hoodlums however who knows go getters may lurk around.
11. Always carry your medication when you are in travelling.
12. Never accept a free ride from anybody, utilize relevant transport.
13. When you are starts travelling in India keep your cash in different pockets so that if you get pick pocketed in one then you'll have cash in the other.
14. Always keep your passport you at all times and hide it. Keep your explorers checks with you at all circumstances; don't simply leave them in the hotel room.
These tips are very helpful for you when you are travelling in India. For more details about India travelling company and Shimla tour packages call us- +91 9318510070